transform your community with immigration hardship evaluations
Use your skills to help immigrant families stay together
while creating an additional revenue stream
in your practice
YOU’VE SEEN THE NEWS STORIES ABOUT IMMIGRATION.
YOU’VE READ THE HEADLINES ABOUT FAMILIES GETTING SEPARATED.
YOU’RE ACHING FOR A WAY TO HELP.
But maybe as a licensed mental health clinician, whether that’s a psychologist, social worker, professional counselor, or marriage and family therapist, you’ve heard of Hardship Waiver Evaluations but don’t really know what they are, how they can help your community, or how to integrate them into your practice.
Maybe you’re wondering if you need to speak a second language in order to do this type of work, if you’ll have to go to court on behalf of your client, or question how you’ll pivot your practice to get immigration clients in your door in the first place.
WHAT IF THERE WAS A COURSE
ON EVERYTHING YOU NEEDED TO KNOW
ABOUT immigration HARDSHIP psychological EVALUATIONS SO YOU’D BE READY TO START HELPING YOUR COMMUNITY WHILE GROWING YOUR PRACTICE?
WELCOME TO MASTERING
You’ll learn all of the clinical aspects of conducting Hardship Waiver Evaluations, receive all of the paperwork you need to work with clients, and get information and resources to help you market your services to immigration attorneys so you have clients filling up and growing your practice so you make more money.
7 VIDEO LESSONS
All content is available in video, audio, and text form no matter what kind of learner you are.
The lessons go over:
The hardship waiver process
Extreme hardship factors
Client Psychosocial evaluations
How to write a hardship waiver evaluation
How to set your evaluation fees
How to market evaluations to immigration attorneys
- A mental status exam worksheet to use with your clients
- Resources for country research
This jam-packed resource library is filled with:
- All the client forms you’d ever need in English AND Spanish
- An outline for interviewing clients and a checklist of all the hardship waiver factors
- A detailed template to write evaluations
- A sample of a hardship waiver evaluation so you know what they look like
- 7 different ways to market to immigration lawyers so they send you their clients
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS + CERTIFICATION
Mastering Hardship Waiver Evaluations is approved for 4 Continuing Education Credits (CEUs) by R. Cassidy Seminars, and you'll be certified in hardship evaluations.
6-MONTH MEMBERSHIP TO THE IMMIGRATION EVALUATION DIRECTORY
(A $102 VALUE!)
Access to the Immigration Evaluation Directory includes:
- Effortlessly market your practice to immigration attorneys 24/7 and have prospects finding and hiring you when they need you most!
- Get matched with immigration attorneys who need your help with their cases.
- Change or add details to your listing at any time, add to your specialties, upload photos, videos, and more.
6-month membership to the
Immigration Therapists Community (a $294 value!)
Access to the Immigration Therapist Community includes:
- Unlimited one-on-one office hours where you have direct access to me should you get stuck on a case, have a question or need help
- Live interviews with experts from fellow therapists with clinical specialties like torture survivors, to ergonomics specialists, to marketing, design, and website experts to help you get more clients, make more money and simplify your practice
- A monthly consultation group to discuss rotating topics like working with interpreters, grounding techniques, ethics, recent policy changes, marketing, and more
- A directory of 125+ therapists listed by state, type of evaluations they do, language, etc… to make it easier to refer a client to someone that’s out of your state
- Free monthly giveaways like books, affirmation cards, gift certificates, and more
- Access to fellow immigration therapists who understand your work and all that it entails
7-DAY GUARANTEE &
LIFETIME ACCESS + FREE UPDATES
If you’re not satisfied with the course within 7 days, for any reason, you can get a full refund, no questions asked.
If you stick around, you’ll get lifetime access to all of the program materials so you can complete the course in your own time. Because immigration policies change rapidly, the course will be updated to reflected those changes in real-time, so your knowledge will never be left behind.
IN THIS COURSE, YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO SEE ONLY 5 CLIENTS A MONTH AND EARN $50,000 PER YEAR,
ALL WHILE SERVING YOUR COMMUNITY AND HELPING IMMIGRANT FAMILIES STAY TOGETHER.
Thank you so much for offering the course. I just completed it yesterday. So helpful! It was clear and organized and you really filled in the gaps of my knowledge. I feel so much more confident to market myself to more attorneys as a result.
I haven't had any formal training in these evals so just did some research online and incorporated as many hardship factors as applicable. Figured I must be doing something right as the few attorneys I work with kept sending me referrals, but other than ‘looks good,’ I rarely received any feedback. The module on drafting the written evaluation was particularly helpful in validating what I'm doing right and also giving me some direction on how I can improve.
- Nikki Sewell, LCSW
The course is helpful! I'm so incredibly excited about doing this work. Thank you SO much for putting this together.
This seems like such a new sub-specialty in mental health and it is the shared experience and knowledge from pioneers like you that will help the field grow in a much-needed way.
- Claudia P. Chavez, Psy.D.
She adds a unique legal perspective to her courses and she gave me the confidence to do my first court testimony!!!
Cecilia Racine's courses for mastering immigration evaluations have been invaluable; she offers comprehensive and specialized, self-paced, courses that you can take at your convenience. Her courses are worth your investment to offer the best possible services to your clients.
- Dr. Carolina Jimenez, Licensed Bilingual Psychologist
You might be wondering...
READY TO TRANSFORM YOUR THERAPY PRACTICE & COMMUNITY with immigration hardship evaluations?
MASTERING HARDSHIP WAIVER EVALUATIONS COURSE
- Instant access to all Mastering Hardship Waiver Evaluations 7 lesson modules in video, audio, and text format
- A jam-packed resource library with templates and sample evaluations in English and Spanish
- 6-month membership to the Immigration Therapists Community (a $294 value!)
- 6-month membership to the Immigration Evaluation Directory (a $102 value!)
- Unlimited one-on-one office hours where you have direct access to me should you get stuck on a case, have a question, or need help
- Live interviews with experts from fellow therapists with clinical specialties
- Unlimited lifetime access to the program, including course updates
- 7-day no-risk money-back guarantee
- Includes 4 Continuing Education Credits (CEUs) by R. Cassidy Seminars
- Includes certification for hardship waiver evaluations
- SAVE $185 over the payment plan option
Please choose your payment preference above carefully. Once you select your payment schedule, it cannot be changed.