Get more clients
& help more immigrants by
marketing immigration evaluations
Learn how to help more immigrant families stay together by establishing referral relationships
with lawyers and other sources
who can regularly send clients your way.
You already know how to conduct immigration evaluations and have experience writing all types of evals. But, the one thing that's stopping you from helping more immigrants and growing your practice is marketing your evaluations so you can get more referrals.
You'd love to make immigration evaluations a bigger, or even entire part of your practice, but in order to do that, you know you've got to dial in your marketing in ways that suit your personality no matter if you're an extrovert or an introvert.
WELCOME TO MARKETING IMMIGRATION
Just making a few connections
in your community can make a HUGE impact
on your practice.
Learn how to establish a solid referral network as well as how to maintain those relationships so you have more immigration evaluation clients coming to you than ever before.
4 VIDEO LESSONS
All content is available in video, audio, and text form no matter what kind of learner you are.
The lessons go over:
How to determine and set your fees for evaluations, testifying, and expedited evaluations
4 main referral sources and specific marketing strategies for each one
11 different ways to market your services to lawyers based on your personality type
How to maintain and grow your referral relationships to keep clients coming your way
- Worksheets to help you highlight important experience to lawyers
- Customizable templates of marketing letters
- Sample letters to reach out to lawyers
- Spreadsheets for tracking outreach outcomes
- Client inquiry call spreadsheets
- Templates for unique outreach tools for lawyers
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
Marketing Immigration Evaluations is approved for one Continuing Education Credit (CEU) by R. Cassidy Seminars. After you purchase the course, you have the option to pay for the CEU if you want it.
14-DAY GUARANTEE &
LIFETIME ACCESS + FREE UPDATES
If you’re not satisfied with the course after 14 days, for any reason, you can get a full refund, no questions asked.
If you stick around, you’ll get lifetime access to all of the program materials so you can complete the course in your own time. Because marketing best practices change, the course will be updated to reflected those changes in real-time, so your knowledge will never be left behind.
Who This Course
- Licensed mental health clinicians in the U.S. who already know how to conduct immigration evaluations and want to learn how to get more clients filling their practice.
- People who DID NOT take either of my other courses, Mastering Hardship Waiver Evaluations and/or Mastering Asylum Evaluations, as this marketing course is already included in those programs.
In this course, I will teach you the methods that I personally used to go from not having any referral sources, to working with 8 different lawyers within my first 6 months of practice.
You might be wondering...
READY TO GET MORE CLIENTS AND HELP MORE IMMIGRANTS?
- Instant access to all Marketing Immigration Evaluations 4 lesson modules in video, audio, and text format
- Access to a jam-packed resource library
- Unlimited lifetime access to the program, including course updates
- 14-day no-risk money-back guarantee
- Option to pay for one Continuing Education Credits (CEUs) by R. Cassidy Seminars