These courses are for licensed mental health clinicians, like psychologists, social workers, professional counselors, marriage and family therapists, etc… in the U.S.
They are self-paced courses that you can access any time, day or night. You get to decide how fast or slow it gets completed. The lessons are in video, audio, and text format to benefit all types of learners, and all of the content is available at once.
Yes. As immigration policies change, I’ll be updating the course in realtime so you always have the most up-to-date information.
The Immigration Therapist Community is the online community for immigration therapists ready for individualized support, access to networks of professionals, and the most up-to-date relevant content, resources, and dialogue with your peers.
- Weekly one-on-one office hours where you have direct access to me should you get stuck on a case, have a question or need help
- Live interviews with experts from fellow therapists with clinical specialties like torture survivors, to ergonomics specialists, to marketing, design, and website experts to help you get more clients, make more money and simplify your practice
- Virtual Q&As with immigration lawyers to get all your specific case questions answered
- A monthly consultation group to discuss rotating topics like working with interpreters, grounding techniques, ethics, recent policy changes, marketing, and more
- A directory of 125+ therapists listed by state, type of evaluations they do, language, etc… to make it easier to refer a client to someone that’s out of your state
- Free monthly giveaways like books, affirmation cards, gift certificates, and more
- Access to fellow immigration therapists who understand your work and all that it entails
Yes, there’s a 7-day money-back guarantee should you not like the course. Simply email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll refund your money no questions asked.
You get lifetime access to the course’s content.
Each course is approved for 4 Continuing Education Credits (CEUs) by R. Cassidy Seminars.